The terminology of poker cards is very diverse. In this article, we are going to talk about some basic terms that will support the newcomers in the best way. We hope that our articles will bring interesting information for you.
What is poker?
Poker is a type of skill card based on 5 cards from a deck of cards and a high-pitched and high-betting strategy through 4 rounds. Currently, there are many types of Poker cards. And there are 3 main types:
- Draw poker: Players will be dealt 5 cards and have the right to switch their positions through rounds to improve their winning potential.
- Stud poker: The player will receive 1 number of cards. These cards will be shown to the opponent to see. Then the player continues to catch other cards to arrange their hand to be the highest.
- Community card poker: Players are dealt 5 cards in their hand. These cards are also kept secret from the opponent. Together with the common cards will help players create the best cards.
Ads: Gamebai.me – Game Bai Poker – https://gamebai.me/game-bai/poker
The terminology in Poker by Vietnamese calling
Some basic terms to indicate the hand of the last card after you have received all 5 cards.
- Thùng phá sảnh: 5 cards are both a box and a straight. That means there is 1 pair and 1 lobby.
- Tứ quý: This is a case where you have 4 cards of the same number and 1 trash.
- Cù lũ: This is when you have 3 cards of the same number and the other 2 cards also have the same number.
- Thùng: This is a case of 5 cards with the same move.
- Sảnh: This is a case of 5 cards forming a consecutive sequence of numbers from small to large.
- Sám cô: This is where your hand has 3 of the same cards, also known as a sam.
- Thú: This is a sale with a hand containing 2 pairs, these 2 pairs of cards with the same number.
- Đôi: This is when you have a hand containing a pair of cards with the same number.
- Mậu thầu: This is the case when your post has no alignment, completely discrete.
Poker’s terms in process of playing
- “Cược”: The term used to refer to the first player and second player betting on the first attempt.
- “Tố”: The term used to refer to people who have high cards and want a double or more bet on their hand.
- “Tố tất”: That is when the player’s cards are extremely high. They believe that they could win 100% and choose the highest bet. This is the most special bet. There are only a few players who want to do this.
In addition, if you play at online casinos, you will encounter many other complex English terms. Such as:
- Fold: Discard because you feel that your hand is not as strong as your opponent.
- Check: You do not place a bet but pass the turn to the next player.
- Bet: Place a bet.
- Call: Continue to spend a certain amount of money to continue the game.
- Check Raise: In a round when you skip a bet, but then raise your bet, it is called Check Raise.
There are still many other experiences. We will update in the following articles. We hope that this article has brought you the most useful information.
Ads: Game Bai Online – GAMEBAI.ME is a place to share information, instructions, tips, tricks,…for real money gambling like tien len, phom, poker…Along with all kinds of fish shooting games and game slots. GAMEBAI.ME ensures that the information shared is the latest information, easily applicable to each game. Founder and CEO of GAMEBAI.ME: Truong Van Son. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org