To prepare the process of fully displaying a resource in search engines, it is important to check its contents and settings. This will eliminate potential problems with website promotion in search engines. From the 토토 총판 you can have the best deal here.
The basic settings recommended for verification before starting web indexing include:
- Optimization for relevant queries (internal optimization)
- Technical settings
- Usability level
- Security of the software and server
- Website performance analysis (web analytics).
Internal SEO Optimization
The effectiveness of the promotion of an Internet resource is directly related to the quality of the content and its level of optimization. This group includes preparing and creating the correct alt and html tags, headers and other content. The primary task of the optimizer is to check the above positions before opening the site. We consider separately the recommendations for each item.
Heading tags (<title>) and meta tags for search engines
The “iron” rule for effective optimization is that search tags should be spelled out for a single page. At the same time, it is important to avoid grammatical errors in the content, which affects the level of confidence of the search engine to the resource.
- Recommendations for the <title> tag:
- The tag must be readable, not spammed by keywords, attractive to the visitor
- Mentioning key queries is best “diluted” with secondary words
- The title meta tag should differ from the text title, written in a unique version for each page (repetition on different pages is best avoided).
Recommendations for the tags <h1> <h6>:
Heading H1 the second most important after Title is placed at the top of the page
It is advisable to include keywords in it, which will help the visitor understand the essence of the content and reduce the viewing time
The tag is recommended to be unique for each page
It is important to observe the hierarchy of tags, both in terms of placement order and font size.
Recommendations for the <description> tag:
- This meta tag invisible to users, which acts as a snippet (a block of information displayed on the search query page), must be different from Title.
- Description must not exceed 250 characters (140 is considered the optimal number)
- It is not necessary to list keywords within the html description
- The tag is recommended to be unique for individual pages
- It is allowed not to prescribe this meta tag for secondary web pages, leaving it blank in the code <meta name = “description” content = “”>.
Before “launching” optimization, it is important to make sure that the texts on the site have technical and semantic uniqueness (checked using anti-plagiarism programs and resources). Content should be beneficial for the user, while having a structured content (has a structure, lists, accents, divided into paragraphs, supplemented with images). Keywords should be harmoniously placed in the text.
The site’s identification address should be simple, clear, “saturated” with key queries that can reflect the content of its pages. A correctly generated URL will increase the ranking of the resource.
It is desirable to optimize Alt tags for images, which will attract additional traffic for graphical search. An alternative attribute helps the search bot to identify the image according to the prescribed text, and also increases traffic by an average of 5-10%. Performance testing is done using, for example, Xenu’s Link Sleuth or Web developer.